Brookfield Multiplex believes our business is built on our people and we provide training and development to ensure that all of our staff understand our culture and, in particular, our commitment to safety We adhere to recognised, industry safety systems and furthermore focus on leading edge concepts of "Safer by Design". Our management system has been developed using the skills and experience of 40 years of construction work and includes a comprehensive risk management process that complies with 'ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management - Principles and Guidelines' We are certified in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZS 4801:2001 – Occupational health and safety management systems and accredited by the Australian Government Building and Construction OHS Accreditation Scheme.
- Quality Assurance to ISO9001 - 2008
- Environmental certification to ISO14001 - 2004
Employee & Industrial Relations
- No time lost to industrial disputes.
- The business has over 40 years of experience in successfully dealing with industrial relations in the capital cities of Australia. We are able to draw on that experience whilst being very cognisant of the different challenges and organisations relevant to the Engineering and Infrastructure sector. We have proven our ability to navigate these issues for project success.
- Brookfield Multiplex joined forces with The Salvation Army Employment Plus (TSAEP) to establish itself in the industry as a leader in socially responsible employment practices. This type of Strategic Partnership is unique, with TSAEP assisting Brookfield Multiplex as well as the organisation's many sub-contractors in the development of a range of cutting edge employment programs which will better enable future job opportunities for those Australians currently disadvantaged through unemployment.